Friday, April 27, 2012

Look of the Day: rain or shine

Seattle Spring: rain, sun, wind, hail.
The clouds are amazing, as they always are this time of year. Big, billowy mountains floating across the sky. I get distracted when I drive over one of our many bridges. Hopefully I won't ever have to blame an accident on "pretty clouds". That's a pretty lame explanation. 

 I was really regretting not purchasing this silver purse from Zara a while back, but it just so happens H&M had nearly the exact same thing. I got it for $5! The cape is a treasure I found at a thrift store in Olympia and the Merino wool turtleneck was $2 at the Fremont Sunday Market.

 Vintage cape - Thrifted wool turtleneck - H&M clutch - Forever21 skirt - Cooperative wedges

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The entire look is amazing next to that yellow wall.

Ashley said...

That cape! That clutch! I have a big case of blogger envy right now! Wish I lived close to an H&M. My wallet, however, is glad that I don't. The fact that the Zara online store takes PayPal is bad enough.

Dilan Dilir said...

awsome outfit :)

Jacqueline (Chic Advisor) said...

nice outfits! the silver envelope clutch is stunning and really adds that extra something something to your outfit. I also like your ginham outfit from yesterday. I'm loving your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/

Allison said...

Really love your stripes & your clutch! And of course, that yellow wall is great also!

:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com

Sonali Khosla said...

Cutee cape!!


Chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the stripes!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.com

The Canon Girl said...

Dat cape! Amazing! What a great outfit and I love the striped skirt!

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

That cape is beautiful. I love it and a clutch for 5 dollars is awesome.

Blogging tips