Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lucky me!!

I got a fancy new camera! It's my anniversary present (which is not for another month and a half). I got a Fuji FinePix S2950. Got a sweet deal on it, too! More pictures to come :)

And now for even better news! I'm excited to tell all you wonderful readers that I've been featured on the Forever21 Blog AGAIN! Twice is pretty amazing :)

Here is the LINK


UPDATE: This was an APRIL FOOLS joke. The F21 spot is obviously not real. I would never try to Rick Roll anybody on a normal day! The camera, however, is real.

5 comments:

gs said...

ahhh! well played... well played ;)

-Gillian
www.oystervintage.com

katherine said...

you are such a dork.

CatieBeatty said...

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I fell for it, but I really hope that the camera is for real.

Ashley said...

Congrats on the camera! I had my pointer hovering over the link until I read the rest of the post. Nice one!

Blogging tips