Saturday, July 7, 2012

Leopard-print sandals + striped mini dress

 There's nothing like a new outfit. The denim vest is Diesel, but I bought it at Buffalo Exchange. The dress is Forever21 and was under $14, so I bought two. The other dress has green stripes. I think they'll be great for layering come Fall.
 I think I'm most excited about the sandals, though. I bought them on the Chictopia Chic Shop. I rarely buy anything by mail order, mostly because I prefer going to stores and actually handling clothes before I buy them. I just think that experience is more enjoyable than waiting for something to come in the mail. Also, you never know if the thing you ordered is gonna be the right fit. The worst though is when the item looks very different from the picture online!
 These sandals, however, look even better up-close than they do online! I absolutely love them. They're comfortable, the perfect size, and have a great pony hair-like texture on the toe straps (it looks like real hide, but the site says it's fake). I bought the only pair on Chictopia, but you might be able to find a pair on Chicwish.com
 I hope you all have a great weekend!

Forever21 striped mini dress (similar) - Diesel denim vest (similar) - Vintage tote bag - FGYZ leopard print sandals (similar) - Forever21 sunglasses (similar) - Revlon nail polish duo in Hot Hue - Forever21 bracelet & vintage hammered cuff (similar)

11 comments:

Thrifted Shift said...

You look fabulous! I've definitely been disappointed ordering online when the item wasn't as pictured, so I'm happy for you that the sandals are perfect! They're so striking!
--Vivienne

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

love that bag and the shoes are so cute :)



chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

Despina T. said...

beautiful look!love the sandals, the dress and the denim vest.

MsStreep said...

Great use of colour whole outfit looks fab!

MsStreep

Ashley said...

Those sandals are just wonderful! I've browsed around on the chictopia shop, but never purchased. I'm glad you had a positive experience.

Boheme.Fille said...

Very cool look! I love those sandals too!

citizen rosebud said...

the outfit is adorable- but I need to see those shoes closer up!

Laura said...

wooooow the sandals are so wild, I love it!

Lizzie said...

Wow, those sandals are great!! What an amazing find :)

xo
Lizzie

placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

You look so chic! I'm lovng how you are mixing prints with the stripes and leopard. Also, can I just say that your hair is AMAZING!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

oxana said...

Love your shoes!!!!

Blogging tips