Monday, July 23, 2012

Look of the Day: Wedding Guest

What a weekend! It was fun, but it was quite the whirlwind! Saturday, my cousin got married, then yesterday we had two baby showers for my cousins from out-of-town. You'd think I'd be sick of my family by now, but they're all pretty great, so it wasn't too bad ;)

My sister Beth is totally coppin' my hair style.

My gorgeous little sisters

summer, wedding, beach, seattle
Fantastic weather and a beach reception... bliss.

wading, beach, seattle, summer, dresses, boho


what to wear to a wedding, street style, summer fashion


floral, pattern mixing, summer, dress, wedges, seattle
On Friday, I asked people on my Facebook page to vote on which shoes to wear, since I couldn't decide. The winners were a pair of black wedges for the ceremony and a pair of green flats for the reception. As it turned out, though, my custom orthotics didn't fit in the green shoes and the wedges were a little too tall, so I ended up in the leopard print wedges and my brand new MIA Audrey flats. I'm so in love with the Audrey flats, I may write an entire blog post dedicated to them!

See, it was a real wedding! There's the bride and groom!

Sheer floral vintage cardigan (similar #1 and similar #2) - Forever21 Striped dress (similar color or similar style) - Thrifted cateye sunglasses - Vintage faux-croc bag - MIA Audrey flats - Thrifted Steve Madden wedges (similar)
 ♠

11 comments:

Daysha said...

I love your dress! :)
xx
Daysha

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of you in the dres, and in the water.

Ashley said...

You ladies have the most gorgeous skin! I'm a fan of the Audrey flats. A shoe like that literally goes with everything. I think it could dress up gym shorts.

Andria R. said...

That dress is lovely. I wish your cousin a happy, successful marriage.

http://indiepunkgoddess.net

Ani Barrington said...

Gorgeous dress and I love the floral blazer.

Gizem İzmirli said...

oohh my girl.. You are amazing ;)

gizemizmirli.blogspot.com

squidword said...

gorgeous mixture of patterns!! love your chic bag!!
mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

sounds like an exciting weekend!! you sisters are so cute with the same hair cut! i just joined the seattle blogger group and stopped by , following you now :D

-Jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

Lizzie said...

Your dress is so stinkin adorable :)

Yay for fun familt times!

xo
Lizzie

placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

Clara Turbay said...

Nice look i like so much the combinations and style.

STYLE MARMALADE said...

Adorable look, adorable hair = lovely everything! xx

Blogging tips