Thursday, January 5, 2012

Twee



I've been very busy crafting. That is the one blessing that has come from my feet problems. I'm finally working on arts and crafts projects! I'm even getting around to projects that have been waiting on me for years. I've been obsessed with felting. It's way easier than I thought it would be and I actually have the patience for it, unlike sewing. I made a whole bunch of little animals for Christmas presents (ex. my sister got an otter and my grandma got an english Robin) and now I'm working on a project that I'm hoping will someday become a book. I can't tell you what it is yet, because I don't want anyone stealing my idea, haha.



As for the outfit, I was happy to finally style the little yellow blouse you see peeking out of the sweater. It's from Lulu's but I was lucky enough to get it for free on Chictopia. They have a great rewards program! I didn't even have to pay shipping. Actually, this outfit was very cheap! The blouse was free, as was the skirt and belt! I am a lucky-duck, and I feel I should share some of my luck. Keep your eyes open for a giveaway coming in the next week or so!!

In this outfit:
American Apparel beret
Vintage sweater
Lulu blouse
Felicee skirt & belt
Vintage velvet blazer

6 comments:

Tara said...

Lookin' good, but now I want to see photos of your crafts!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for freebies from Chictopia!

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE yellow.....and Im so happy you have been crafting.....lets see what you have been up to, cant wait!

Have a great weekend!
Inspiration for you, your home, & everywhere in between!

Baby Budget Blog said...

This outfit is perfect! LOVE the skirt, LOVE LOVE LOVE the yellow collar!!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

JanandJill.com said...

Just found your blog and this outfit is so chic, love the light yellow sweater. Can't believe it was such a good deal. Great style -Following you now!

happy new year :)

xoDale
I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco if you have time to stop by
http://www.savvyspice.net/

jenni said...

Adorable outfit! The pop of yellow completes it perfectly!
I have away too many projects unfinished or not even started yet that's been waiting for years! But still look for more (I wonder where I could find the time instead)! :) Felting sounds lot of fun!

Blogging tips