Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Spring Color Trends: Part 2

Spring Color Trend: Pastels



Pastels are still prominent, but at Jill Stuart, they were paired perfectly with candy brights.

It was easy to find similar pieces at affordable prices, since J.Crew has some nearly identical color combinations in their Spring line. If J. Crew is still too pricey, look to H&M's new S/S '12 line for fresh brights and sweet pastels.

Here are some other great pieces that follow this trend!

Cotton candy trousers? Yes please! Buy them at HM.com

Cotton Candy Pants



Pineapple sorbet and lemon jelly beans come to mind when I look at these pumps from Charlotte Russe:

Shoes!



Ok, I hate gumdrops, but I love this purse. Buy at Forever21.com:

For my blog

2 comments:

jenni said...

Candy colors indeed! So sweet! I need to add some canary yellow to my wardrobe for spring!

Gabriela Atanasov said...

Loving this pieces...beautiful colors, Followin' YOU!

Blogging tips