Thursday, January 12, 2012

better.



Finally, everything is coming up Catie! If that doesn't make any sense, it's a Simpsons reference. Millhouse said something similar once. Anyway, things are starting to go very well for me.



After nearly a year of foot problems, my feet are finally starting to feel better. I've completely cut coffee out of my life (sigh) because it causes inflammation and I'm seeing an acupuncturist. After trying everything else, I didn't think it would work. I was wrong! Acupuncture is magic!! I have my second appointment tomorrow, which I'm hoping will go well. You see, I'm pretty terrified of needles. Like get-up-and-run-out-of-the-dentists-office terrified. My aunt, who works at the acupuncturist's office, didn't think I would actually come in for it, but I did! Christie, if you're reading this, thanks for telling her I blacked out when I got my ears pierced!



I don't know if I'll ever be able to wear heels again, but I am so, so thankful to just be pain free. It's nice to have a little break from that whole ordeal.

On top of improvements in health, I've been approached for more features and a collaboration; two things that are always welcome! And I have all you lovely readers :) It feels good to be a part of this community.



P.S.
A little shout-out to my Uncle Paul and Aunt Anita who made my latest Forever21 shopping spree a possibility :)

In theses photos:
Forever21 jacket & stockings
Forever21 sheer blouse
H&M cotton mini dress
DKNY fishnets
Kate Spade iPad case
Aldo shoes

12 comments:

Gabriela Atanasov said...

Love the coat, great mix!

Unknown said...

original haircut!!!!!


xoxoxo

Collette Osuna said...

SO happy you are pain free.....Id easily give up the heels if it meant I wasn't in pain:)

Love the stockings!!! I have a F21 gift card that's burning a hole in my pocket, lol.

Inspiration for You, Your Home, & Everywhere in Between!

gs said...

great f21 finds! i rarely have the patience to find stuff in there, but i always love everything i see other people wearing (from f21) maybe i'll make that one of my new years resolutions...more f21! anyways, adorable outfit!

squidword said...

gorgeous coat!! so chic!! had really missed your posts!!
http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

You are lovely! This outfit is adorable. I recently tried to cut coffee out of my life and... well... it didn't work out unfortunately. I wound up with horrible migraines and just went back to it :( Good luck! Have a great weekend!

Anaivilo said...

I am sorry about your problems and I hope you do recover quickly! I can't imagine my life without heels.. I love the jacket it looks great! :D

Anonymous said...

Catie--It's great to hear that the feet are better. I had acupuncture many years ago for a "bad habit." It did work temporarily for me.

The jacket is a great addition to your wardrobe.

This Charming Style said...

I'm glad to hear that things are getting better for you! You look lovely, and I adore that jacket! xx

Ashley said...

Yay! I'm so happy your foot is feeling better. I'm also so excited for new blogger collab adventures. Your fashion talents will start paying off in no time. Congrats!

Tara said...

LOVE your jacket!!!

Sarah | Cable Car Couture said...

So do you know Robyn the Swedish pop sensation? There are elements of your style and hair totally reminds me of her. It's a compliment -- she's fabulous!

Sarah
Cable Car Couture

Blogging tips