Wednesday, May 11, 2011

pink



I've been to Value Village 3 times in the past week or so. I will probably regret it after paying bills, but for now I am happy with all the cool things I've found. I've had such luck! Velvet skirts, bright pink silk dresses, fur collars, a lovely sun hat, and so much 80's vintage you will probably want to puke. The funny part is that most of it is pink. I don't have enough in my wardrobe and I just so happen to be finding lots of pink pieces!



This headband is one example. It's like a punch in the face of pink.



Anyway, look out for more warm weather clothing, as my foot is doing much better! I'm so relieved.

AND I have big news to share, but the details haven't been worked out yet,so stay tuned.

In these photos:
Vintage scarf
American Apparel leotard
Vintage skirt
Vintage purse
Payless shoes

9 comments:

fashion doctor said...

love pink!love your outfit!

Kirstin said...

Love the maxi and I'm excited to hear about your good news! I think it is from the Fall season as I got it on sale in February. Your boyfriend wears double denim? I'm kinda jealous... Haha!

Jon & Laurel said...

What's funny is that today I'm wearing a pink button down, a magenta fleece AND a magenta rain coat. I never wear this much pink; it must be a trend.

Also, !!!!! I'm so excited!

mary louise said...

love the skirt and pop of pink!

http://styleaccordingtome.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Glad your foot is better, and that you had successful vintage trips! Looking forward to hearing your good news!

Isabel Hendrix said...

you look so great! I am glad your foot is better. I really love Value Village, there is one by my house that is SO cheap, and has AMAZING things.. just think if you went to a real store you would be getting like one or two things where at Value Village you get like 30 things. fo real :)


http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pink headband and the skirt! chic

Jardin de la Mode said...

Gorgeous! I love this outfit, great skirt!
x

Anaivilo said...

Gorgeous skirt, I am so in the mood to wear a maxi skirt now, oh and that touch of pink is very lovely! :D

Blogging tips