Tuesday, May 31, 2011

#4 orange/coral



Orange & Coral lips were seen on many of the runways this spring, including Marc Jacobs and Nanette Lepore.

This shade is great because it works on a lot of skin tones. Warm oranges and corals bring out warm tones in anyone's skin! Also, similarly to the bright pink, it stands out so much that a lot coloring rules don't count anymore.

Try MAC's Morange or Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in Siren. Pair with liquid liner and mascara for a bold & bright vintage look.

4 comments:

This Charming Style said...

I looove this colour! I had a really nice orange lipstick but lost it :(. I will definitely be getting another one for summer though! :D

Cee said...

I haven't been brave enough to try a coral or orange lipstick yet, because I thought it would be pushing it with my skin tone- I'm so glad to hear that they work on everyone, now I have to pick one up :)
xox,
Cee

Playing Hooksies said...

Happy 100th :)

Nana said...

I love orange! I am thinking to buy an orange lipstick :)
I'm passing the blog award to your blog.
http://nanastars.blogspot.
xx Nana

Blogging tips