Monday, May 16, 2011

#1: Pink/Fuchsia

This week I have a little series planned. I love all the lipstick colors that are out right now, so I've made Polyvore sets for four of my favorite shades and written little articles for each. Enjoy!



Neon pink and fuchsia lips have been popping up all over the place lately! Everyone from the models at the Spring 2011 Jil Sander show to Emma Stone have been donning this vibrant yet wearable color.

This color is so bright that it kind of breaks all the skin tone rules out there. I'm pretty sure anybody can pull off this look! It looks lovely paired with soft pastels, but can also be worn with other bold colors.

Try MAC's Lipstick in "Quite Cute". If you can find it! It's been very popular and has sold out at many MAC counters. If you can't find it or prefer something cheaper, try Maybelline's Color Sensational Lipcolor in "Fuchsia Fever." I own this one and it is pretty much identical to the MAC shade. Pair with eyeliner and false lashes for a super flirty look.

4 comments:

Isabel Hendrix said...

Good plan for the week! I barely ever wear lipstick.. I normally just go all natural.. but I really love how bright lipstick looks. :)


http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

fashion doctor said...

love this color!xoxo

mispapelicos said...

I am a pink lover in any shade, yeahhhhhhhhhh.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Gorgeous Glam said...

Pretty color and great blog! xo

Blogging tips