Friday, June 7, 2013

Photo A Day: Week 1

Every month I say "I'm gonna do the photo-a-day challenge again!" Well, it's been more than a year since I've actually done one! Let's see if I can stick with it!

Day 1: B is for... beetles!
painting, photography, art, beetles, photo a day
Almost done!

Day 2: A moment... with my dog
mini corgi, chihuahua mix, dog, cute, animal, photography
Frida's day is full of lots of moments like this. Blank stare.

Day 3: On my table
My favorite little Tilly

Day 4: After dark
The string of lights in my living room

Day 5: Environment
p patch, seattle, public space, gardening, urban, photography
 Urban nature at the little P-Patch near my apartment

Day 6: Transport
photo a day, photography, sweet peas, car
Transporting sweet peas home from the first day of the Queen Anne farmers' market

Day 7: Bright
necklace, neon, photo a day, fat mum slim, spots, photography

More coming next week!


No comments:

Blogging tips