Friday, June 21, 2013

Photo-A-Day: Week 3

Week 3 of the June Photo-a-Day Challenge did not go as well. Most of these pictures were not taken on the appropriate days, but, hey, at least I'm taking them!

Day 15: From above
Looking over the edge of my roof

Day 16: Family
A small sampling of my family on my wedding day. Dad was working in England :(


Day 17:  Centered
seattle, lake washington, bellevue, boat shoes, madrona
Taken from Madrona, directly across from Bellevue

Day 18:  Street
Aurora Bridge, Seattle, downtown, fremont, road, driving
My daily drive is pretty gorgeous

Day 19: Currently Reading
what i'm reading, a sand county almanac, botany, books
I wanted to take a picture of nutrition labels, because I read a lot of those :-/ 

Day 20: Cute
Not your usual cute: some sort of animal tail and a bug pin

Day 21: Lunchtime
Honore Bakery, macaron, lemon, cafe, bakery, ballard, Seattle, newspaper
Not much of a lunch, but I'm not complaining!

Tomorrow is my 10 year reunion! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

oakschiller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I think it's great that you are so committed to taking these pictures. Seriously, good for you! And, best of luck @ your 10yr reunion- I'm sure you'll rock it! :) XO!

Courtney

www.cupcakeobsessions.blogspot.com

Chidiogo Maxwell said...

Really interesting pics!
I love each and every one of them...
Like a little insight into your personal life...beautiful.

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I've never been to Madrona. Looks like a great view. Isn't Seattle amazing in sunlight? It's a beautiful city.

Blogging tips