Sunday, June 30, 2013

Photo-A-Day: The End

Well, that's it. June is over. This year is speeding along! It's currently 90 degrees in Seattle and we are all melting. July is not looking any cooler, but I'm ok with that. Once you accept the heat, it doesn't feel so bad. I had a lot of fun with this Photo-a-Day challenge and might do another one in August.


Day 29: In my bag

coach, madewell, cowhide, wallet, seattle, lifestyle
Only my favorite things from inside my purse. The rest is a mess of receipts and expired coupons.

Day 30: handwriting
A letter from my friend Laurel.

Now back to our regular scheduled programming.

1 comment:

The Photogramps said...

I have never been able to complete one of these things. Good for you! I LOVE your glasses case btw!
xo
ashley
www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

Blogging tips