Friday, June 28, 2013

Photo-A-Day: Week 4

This week, I went with Instagram-y square pictures. I have no idea how to use Instagram, though, so these are just cropped in Pixlr.

Day 22: Enjoying Life
menswear, seattle, chambray, street style, j.crew, shuron frames
Trevor's "enjoying life" face after hours of listening to people talk about high school (my reunion was great)

Day 23: Last


Day 24: Negative Space
The gutter in Elle

Day 25: Sharp
My cousin didn't heed my warnings and gave herself a nasty cut with these :(

Day 26: Empty

Day 27: Into the Sun
 I had to take this picture today since there was only gray sky yesterday

Day 28: Red
papaver, poppy, summer, flower, red

Just a couple more days to go!

2 comments:

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

lovely pictures!

ChocolateFashionCoffee

Anonymous said...

I think you would like Instagram. Although I don't like Facebook, so I honestly shouldn't like Instagram, but I like that it is well...instant. LOL. It's fun discovering new photos on there. :)

Those scissors remind me of all the times I cut my fingers while hair cutting. Makes me shiver! LOL. <3

toni

Blogging tips