Monday, September 13, 2010

Productive!



Getting stuff done feels so good. I worked in the office for 3 hours, started on laundry, mopped the kitchen and bathroom, and ate delicious soup! Now all I have left on my official list is to show someone a rental house. I really wanted to take some pictures for the blog, especially since the weather is gorgeous here, but there are workers right outside my window. They won't leave! Hopefully it will be just as nice tomorrow. I have new treasure I found in my boyfriend's collection that I'm really excited to work with.

Until then, enjoy these plaid-y pictures I took last week.

In these shots:
Black thrifted coat thingy
Vintage plaid blouse
H&M high-waisted pants
Coach "Station" Bag
Madden Girl pumps

9 comments:

mary louise said...

amazing bag!

styleaccordingtome.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute! I love the cropped pants with the plaid.

Julia said...

Love this combination! Love your style

Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate them xo

Collette Osuna said...

Love you in plaids..and of course the bag is a WOW for sure:)

Statements in Fashion

Dial V for Vintage said...

Oh I love the pants! Are they from the current H&M collection?

Haiku Ambulance said...

I love this effortless number.

I am also very sad and mad that Colorado still doesn't have an H&M....

... but we do get H&M commercials!

How effed up, right?

Either way- you look lovely and I can't wait to see the mysterious boyfriend treasure.

.Haiku

RedPoppy said...

Im loving your plaid shirt!

carling said...

so inspiring blog!

Check me out:

http://thefashionreflections.blogspot.com/

kate said...

I love the plaid blouse with these slacks! I can't tell if you cuffed them, but the perfect length for the heels!

http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/

Blogging tips