Friday, September 17, 2010

I need beef.




I was inspired today, but then my boss got back from China. He called me from the airport and made me cry. Seriously, it is not that easy to just call up and order a refrigerator! Especially when you don't have access to any company money or permission to spend $400 on a fridge (that is the cheapest you can find them around here). Also, the apartment that needs a new fridge is on the second floor. Stresssssed.

I tried to do some styling and photo-ing, but I had kinda lost my energy by the time I got the chance. This is what I ended up with. I like the yellow.

Other than that, it was a nice day. My friends came up for a visit. We went to the farmer's market and the big Asian market up the road, then I made vegetarian Pho! It was pretty good, but was sadly lacking in BEEF.

Also... WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT POLYVORE SOONER?? I am going to probably spend the rest of my life on this site.

In this picture:
Vintage earrings
GAP cardigan
Vintage rabbit fur stole
H&M dress
Tights from Forever21
Vince Camuto boots

2 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Sounds like you need the weekend too!
LOVE the black and yellow.....and polyvore is VERY addiciting!!!

Have a fabulous weekend!
Statements in Fashion Blog

Julia said...

I like the yellow on you too, and that fur collar is stunning!
Sorry to hear your boss was mean :(
What is this polyvore you speak of? I haven't heard of it either, may have to go google it now...

Blogging tips