Saturday, April 30, 2011

I had it all planned out...



Oh bother. Where is my brain? These photos were supposed to be in the last post and I completely forgot. It's been a stressful week, though, and I do believe my cognitive functions have been affected.

I love the architecture in Baltimore and wanted to share these pictures with you! All the buildings are so old and European-looking. And some are painted wonderful colors!



The jewelry that I brought on the trip.

The "statement necklace" is from my boss, who I think has now bought me more jewelry than anybody else has. The pearl & coral necklace is from my mom, the earrings in the box are painted horn from Africa, and the beetle brooch I received for my 17th birthday. The other necklace against the pear is one I made and has been featured before. The wonderful thing about jewelry is that every piece has a story.

I feel I should update you on my foot situation. I am officially in a below-the-knee boot :( The doctor thinks I now have a stress fracture. My foot had been getting better, but inexplicably took a turn for the worse. I'm not sure when I will be able to take outfit photos again, as I am to stay off my feet when I'm at home. On the bright side, I had today off! I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend :)

6 comments:

This Charming Style said...

Beautiful buildings, I love the colours! You have some lovely jewellery there too, the pearl and coral is so pretty!

I really hope your foot gets better dear, best wishes xx

Miriam said...

Great photos, I love the colourful buildings!

I hope your foot heals soon, that's awful :( But yay for getting a day off! Stay positive :) You could always do some elegant couch shots with the boot as the next big thing in accessories! Haha!

M xo

Ashley said...

Oh my friend, I'm so sorry about your foot! Let it heal quickly!

That statement necklace is divine. I've been wanting something similar. Can't wait to see how you style it. =)

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

The photographs are so pretty! I love the vibrant coloured buildings - so wonderful! Hope your foot is feeling soon, you poor thing!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

Emanuela said...

love the photos, found your blog on chictopia!!!! :D Following U, love it U wanna follow mine!

xo Emma

www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

Cee said...

That first photo was taken in Baltimore? I honestly thought it was Italy until I read your post. Unbelievable. I must plan a trip immediately to investigate this myself :) Love that pearl and coral necklace. It's such a shame about your foot, I was hoping to see you wear it soon! Hope you heal quickly.
xox,
Cee

Blogging tips