Saturday, April 23, 2011

fluoresce



So, I am not suppose to be wearing heels, but right now my foot feels better in heels than in my 5 oz. running shoes. Why?? I don't know what is going on with it. It was getting better, but has gotten exponentially worse over the past couple weeks. Humph.



It is currently 61°F here and sooo bright. I think I will hobble outside and sit somewhere. Then I will watch the joggers go past, and for once in my life, wish I could jog.


My mom half-gave-half-relinquished these amazing lace pants to me. I can't actually where them anywhere yet, because there is a hole in the seat, but they still work for pictures. They are completely see-through, so it's not like the hole is that much more indecent, it just looks bad. Anyone know how to repair lace?

In these pictures:
Forever21 Tank Top
J.Crew Cardigan
New Look Wedges
Aldo Bag
Vintage Lace Pants
Handmade Italian Coral Earrings

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, the slacks are beautiful! I wish your foot was improving...in my own mind, wedges aren't heels. :)

Aney Mei said...

Love the lace pants - I've never seen a pair before so this is absolutely eye-opening. They look great on you :)

Marguerite said...

Oh my, these pants are wonderful! Pink lace?! -that's just too perfect!

Palesa said...

your lace pants are awsome!

joana said...

PERFECT

mimi said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE. there is so much neon going on this outfit just makes me happy

http://lebellemimi.blogspot.com

Baby Budget Blog said...

Love all your spring colors!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Ms. Falcon said...

those lacey pants are so cool. gorgeous look...

hope your foot is getting better.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

islabell said...

those pants are amazing....if only they were a little more practical. I am so sorry to hear about your poor foot. i know how frustrating it can be being immobilized all of a sudden. tooo muccchhh netttfllliicccckkksss.
fingers crossed its better soon
x

RedPoppy said...

Such a gorgeous vintage-y feel, wish I could pull off wearing lace trousers! And hope your foot gets better v soon xo

Doganiam Motyle said...

great look

Blogging tips