Saturday, October 19, 2013

Look of the Day: Floral School Girl


I was a little wary that this floral blouse might be a bit too loud, but I took the challenge and ordered it. I'm so happy I did! It's just the thing to go under this little dress and goes perfectly with my new polka dot clutch.

This head cold is sucking my energy to write. Some blogger I am! Hopefully I will have more to say next week :/

Ok, maybe I can muster the strength to say one thing. Thank you so much for reading and commenting! As much as I love fashion and blogging, it would be pointless without other people, right? Friends are what make anything worthwhile.


Vintage school dress - Blouse c/o Romwomen - Hansel from Basel clutch - vintage silver shoes

5 comments:

Ladies in Navy said...

this is really so darling on you
kw Ladies in Navy

Keit said...

Heeey, look at you all shining and glowing ^_^ Loving the blouse and how you styled it! And yup, absolutely agree, I love people who actually read what I have to say and comment from time to time :)

Anonymous said...

I'm just in love with this look! That dress is so darling. And I love the bright colors in that blouse. Definitely a great buy. Hope you feel better! <3

toni

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you entered my giveaway, otherwise I might not have found you! <3

So love your style. From what I can gather on your blog and chictopia account, you're super diverse. Such a breath of fresh air! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

p.s. Anything with the worlds floral and school girl in the same title you know is going to be awesome!

xoxo, Kenzie
easy-lucky-fr3e.blogspot.com

Romwomen fashion online said...

Gorgeous

Blogging tips