Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Look of the Day: Electric Blue & Autumn Rust

choies, blue, coat, madewell, street style
 Choies sent me this beautiful coat to style and it's gonna be so perfect when the weather gets grayer and the trees lose all their leaves. It will really brighten my winter!

choies, blue, coat, vintage hat, street style
The detail that really sold me on the coat  was the abstract shapes embossed all over. 

Oasap sunglasses - Forever 21 Dress - Choies coat - Madewell shoes - handmade scarf - Vintage hat

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man I absolutely love this color combination! I have a blue sweater and rust-colored corduroy shorts that I love to combine. Your coat is such a pretty shade of blue and I love your hat and shoes too. Adorable outfit, as always!

Ladies in Navy said...

you look fab! as always
kw ladies in navy

Ines Ariani said...

Nice coat, i love the colour!
Anyway, wanna follow each other ?? Just let me know ;)

Visit mine:
aiiness

Keit said...

Fabulous coat, love the color and how it suits your pretty blonde hair ^_^

Anonymous said...

The color of that coat is so pretty! I am loving statement making coats right now. And I love your cute hat and striped dress with it. Very sweet vintage vibe. :) <3

toni

Blogging tips