Monday, August 6, 2012

Street Style: Maddie

My sister Maddie has been on my blog a couple of times; most recently in the post "Wedding Guest". Well, that same weekend, I took some more pictures of her in a lovely outfit she wore to our cousins' baby shower. Silky top, pleated full skirt, and a classic Coach: Perfect simplicity.



This was originally my bag, so you may recognize it from past posts, but it has since found a new home with my mom and sisters.


Forever21 skirt (similar) - Forever21 tank (similar) - Coach City Bag - Peep-Toe heels (similar)

6 comments:

ladyhoward said...

I love this outfit. It has everything I look for; color, clean lines, and comfort. Maddie's a stylish babe.

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

what a lovely outfit





chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

ZADIN said...

I am simple so I like simple. This is a nice look.

www.zadinblog.com

Thrifted Shift said...

I wish MY sister would give me beautiful vintage bags!! Your sister and old bag look great!
--Vivienne

Unknown said...

Great bag!
Feel free to enter the eagle ring bracelet giveaway on my blog!
xo.
http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

Cee said...

You really do come from a stylish family! I always wished for sisters who would give me their hand-me-down clothes :) Maddie looks gorgeous in this classic ensemble - the combination of a white tank, navy skirt and classic Coach bag really is perfect.
xox,
Cee

Blogging tips