Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Look of the Day: Cats & Dogs

pattern mixing, seattle, street style, in style, fashion, polka dots, leopard print, fleur d'elise, vintage coach

 Finally jumping on the peplum bandwagon. It's not that I hated the trend, it's just that I hadn't found the right one yet. This spotted one from H&M is The One. It fits like a glove and cost $16! What more could you want?
pattern mixing, seattle, street style, in style, fashion, polka dots, leopard print, fleur d'elise, vintage coach

pattern mixing, seattle, street style, in style, fashion, polka dots, leopard print, fleur d'elise, vintage coach


And how about this amazing Coach portfolio?? I found it at Crossroads Trading Company in the U District. Technically, I didn't pay a cent for it! I just used my store trade-in credit and half-heartedly planned on giving it to my husband, but I love it too much. Now it's just a point of contention between us, haha
pattern mixing, seattle, street style, in style, fashion, polka dots, leopard print, fleur d'elise, vintage coach

Thrifted GAP denim jacket (similar) - H&M Peplum top (similar) - Forever21 skirt (similar) - Thrifted cat-eye sunglasses - Classic Coach leather portfolio - Cooperative wedges - Forever21 bracelets - Vintage cocktail ring (similar)

 ♠

9 comments:

Andreea said...

You look absolutely fabulous! <3

lola said...

Amazing outfit I could not like it more than I do...
That clutch is great ! x

Anonymous said...

The top is perfect with the skirt!

Thrifted Shift said...

I'm so envious of your peplum top! You look great!

GrayLavender said...

You look stunning <3 Amazing peplum top & it looks great with your denim jacket :D + love your coach portfolio, so awesome you got it with trade in credit!

http://www.graylavender.com

Ashley said...

So classic with your spots and red lips! I like how the denim adds just a casual touch, and definitely ups the cool factor! I sure wish I had a Crossroads near me. You and Beth of B.Jones Style seem to find some great stuff there.

Izael Garrido said...

Your hair is adorable! as your style

Pretty in Polkadot said...

Love how you paired these patterns together! Great look. So glad I discovered your blog :)

Melissa
http://prettyinpolkadot.blogspot.com

Ania Kot said...

great mix ;D

Blogging tips