Sunday, August 5, 2012

Coach ColorTag

Colors are always my starting point. They're what I first react to when I'm shopping and are probably one of the most important factors when I'm deciding to buy something or not. Needless to say, I really love colors, so I thought Coach's latest project ColorTag. There are so many colors! It was hard to choose, but I decided to go with #pool, since it matched my blog so nicely. Maybe I'll post more colors later, if I can figure out how to work them into a post. It's unfortunate it's just a giant square. Not sure why they didn't make a nice little circle like they have on the website...



Anyhoo, the blog that generates the most ColorTags, wins a $2500 Coach giftcard!! So please help me out by sharing the project via Twitter, Facebook, etc. If you're part of the project, please let me know, and I would be happy to return the favor!

2 comments:

Style Search said...

i like your blog!

http://thehandbagconcept.blogspot.com/

ZADIN said...

Cool blog.

www.zadinblog.com

Blogging tips