Friday, May 11, 2012

Look of the Day: little old lady

My hair has kind of gone over the platinum edge and is now is blue-gray country. I quite like it. I was feeling cheap, so decided to dye it myself, instead of going back to my stylist. She told me "I hope it doesn't turn orange!" She was WRONG. It's blue. Shows what she knows!

I am now, head to toe, the same color as my apartment building. Hurrah. I should use my property manager powers to have them paint the building a cool new color. I have grown weary of this one. It probably won't happen, though.



 Vintage Liz Claiborne bag - Cooperative canvas wedges - J.Crew jersey cardigan - Forever21 lace tank top - Vintage belt - H&M sunglasses (similar) - vintage polka dot skirt (similar) - vintage and handmade necklaces

13 comments:

Ashley said...

What an amazing vintage find in that polka dot skirt! It fits like it was made for you! I like it with the brown top: a nice unexpected color combo for B&W.

Ani Barrington said...

Love this wonderful outfit! Your haircut is incredible too!

Fufuquices said...

Honey, I love your style!
Your hair is so beautiful!
I love the polka-dot skirt and the necklace is amazing!
Kisses for you!

Cee said...

I love the way your hair turned out - kudos to you for doing it yourself, I'd never be brave enough (or accurate enough, for that mattter!) I'm just in love with your polkadot skirt, by the way. I have a similar dress and it's my absolute favourite :)
xox,
Cee

Anonymous said...

I actually like your hair with that little bit of bluish-grey tint! And I love your polka dot skirt!! It's so cute and reminds me of the wiggle dresses! <3

toni

Klaudia. said...

Great look... :)

klaudiawieczorek.blogspot.com

Clara Turbay said...

Great surprises here!

Longuette said...

what a great sense of style you have sweeties! unique and so stylish :-)

nice blog

Love, Ylenia from Longuette

Iqra said...

more like old lady chic! I love the way you paired polka dots with lace. Definitely following you and looking forward to more posts from you :)

xx,
Iqra

masaladiary.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I like it--the outfit and the hair color. Actually, my hair is taking so long turning grey I often fantasize about rushing it along a little.

Anonymous said...

Hello from Seattle! Your hair is awesome, love that skirt too!!

Sarah | Cable Car Couture said...

That necklace looks so much like something that I saw recently at the Seattle Art Museum. Fun!

Sarah
Cable Car Couture

dress said...

Love this wonderful outfit!

Blogging tips