Saturday, May 26, 2012

things to come

“I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” 
― Thomas Jefferson

It's been one of those weeks where I've been alternating between bored and excited. My husband was out of town all week, so the evenings were slow and my dog just doesn't get the jokes on 30 Rock.

On the other hand, I've started nannying for a new family. The little girl is about 18 months, so the action is pretty much non-stop when I'm with her! I've also been working on two exciting projects. One is with a local boutique and the other is international (!). I can't say too much about the projects right now, but you won't have to wait too long. They'll each get a separate post sometime this coming week! What I can say, though, is that I feel incredibly lucky to be a part of both; the local one especially. I got to work with some really lovely people and hope to work with them again in the future.

I hope your weekend is filled with the same kind of lovely weather that we're having here in Seattle :)

2 comments:

citizen rosebud said...

How exciting! I can't wait to get a double barrel of good news!

Thrifted Shift said...

Can't wait to hear the good news! I love that Thomas Jefferson quote, it's one of my favorites!
--TS

Blogging tips