Sunday, February 26, 2012

Photo-a-Day: Week 4

20. handwriting

My sister is a math major.



21. a fave photo of you
I was 2 or 3. We were on a hike when I scraped my leg. My dad thought it was really cute and took some pictures of me sitting on the ground.



22. where I work
The door of my office. It's just two doors down from my apartment!



23. my shoes
They won't be my shoes for much longer. I can't wear them anymore, because of the heel and the fact that they won't fit my insoles. My sister is going to enjoy them instead :)



24. inside my bathroom cabinet
I store most of my bathroom stuff under the sink. It was so dark that the pictures wouldn't turn out right, so I took almost everything out. I don't use all this everyday!



25. green
Snow Drops at my mom's farm.

26. night

3 comments:

Becky said...

I wish I lived just down the road from work! I have a 2 hour commute to get there and another 2 home in the evening. End up with a 6am- 7:30pm day but that's just the way it goes when you can't drive.

Mind you, I'd hate to bump into the kids in my class in town. At least I never have to worry about them seeing me in public!

Becky
xx

http://www.beckybedbug.blogspot.com

gs said...

so, my first thought after i glimpsed the first picture was - 'gasp' she's doing math?!?!? lol, yeah, i was an english major in college - it's def. showing...

-Gillian
www.oystervintage.com

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of you as a toddler and the snowdrops. Don't be wierded out by this but I had a dream with you and another blogger in it last week!

Blogging tips