Sunday, February 12, 2012

Photo-a-Day: Week 2

6. dinner

This was dinner on Monday. After Sunday's fare (so much cheese!) I thought a salad was in order. Call me old fashioned, but I still view salads as the confessional booth of foods. Repent of thy sins! Now do 10 Hail Meuslis.


7. button



8. sun

This is the last of the sunshine being reflected onto my apartment building.


9. front door



10. self portrait

I always thought I couldn't draw human figures, but then I decided to sit down and give it a real go. I drew myself, since I know that "subject" best. I think I turned out alright. There are certainly some "artistic liberties" taken, though.


11. makes you happy

This is Frida. For the past 2,758 mornings (minus the 7 months I lived in England) I have woken up to this silly looking dog. I laugh at her every day. Her face is so funny. Ears for days.


12. inside my closet

It's hard to take a photo in my closet. The lighting is horrible.

Follow me on Twitter to see a new photo every day. @catiebeatty

Photo-a-Day

5 comments:

Mary said...

Your dog is ridiculously adorable.

Ashley said...

I feel the same way about salad! Confession booth of food--brilliant! I think your self portrait is wonderful!

Unknown said...

AMAZING POST! I LOVE YOUR DINNER AND YOU SWEET LITTLE DOG, I HAVE ONE AS WELL AND ADORE HIM!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
XOXO,
FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

Tara said...

I love your self portrait drawing! Post more plzzz :)

Thea said...

Hello! I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed getting to know you today at #Blogbrunch! I love your blog and your style (also the new haircolour, the striped little hat below ... BUT I just had to stop at this illustration which I find absolutely adorable!).

Hope to hear from you again and perhaps you would even consider collaborating some time in the future with sisterMAG!

Have a lovely day or evening (here it is 8.30pm). Yours, Theresa // sisterMAG

Blogging tips