Sunday, February 5, 2012

Photo-a-Day:Week 1

This Photo-a-Day thing is fun, but it was eating up too much space (in other words, pushing my main posts out of view). I've decided to condense the pictures into a weekly post.

1. My View
To be honest, I discovered the photo-a-day challenge late in the day, and since the daylight is gone and I can't get the pictures of my messy desk to come out right, I decided to cheat a little. Technically, I was downtown on Feb. 1, but this shot is from a couple weeks ago when we had snow.



2. Words
I am having a very passionate love affair with fonts. These are hand-painted using watercolors.


3. Hands


4. L'etranger
I want a new camera. Free is nice and all, but I want one where I can actually see what I'm shooting. I can't tell if a picture is good or not, so sorry stranger boys. I wish I could of gotten some better shots of you.


5. 10am
Toast with a side of vitamins: Calcium, Omega-3, Turmeric, and Hair, Nails, and Skin multi.



This is a great idea! It's like a treasure hunt through pictures. To join, visit Fat Mum Slim.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The tumeric is so colorful!

Blogging tips