Monday, February 20, 2012

Photo-a-Day: Week 3

13. blue


14. heart


15. phone

My phone is crap. It drops about 75% of my calls.

16. something new

My hair color and my falsies!

17. time


18. drink

My husband came home from San Diego and took me out to breakfast. I ordered as many drinks as possible. I love drinks!

19. something I hate to do

I hate throwing away magazines. This isn't my whole collection, either. Even the ones I don't like, I at least try to resell at Half Price Books.

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter! @catiebeatty

10 comments:

RICHA S said...

I've never been able to put false eyelashes... i soooo wanna to... whats the trick... it always fails to stick on the corners...

CatieBeatty said...

That is the trickiest part! Sometimes I just give up and hope they don't peel off in the middle of the day. It helps if you put a little extra at the ends and then press and hold them for a few seconds.

xyz said...

cool glasses

CatieBeatty said...

Thanks Qwarthon! Has ROFL Catz going?

Annebeth said...

ah, those lashes look divine! I have been contemplating buying falsies too but it feels so silly because I have long lashes myself, but I love how doll-like falsies look!

xyz said...

no one is visiting it!

Emily♥♥♥ said...

I love falsies too! We should totally get together. Do you want to get coffee sometime?

Collette Osuna said...

Love the new hair:) I have a HUGE magazine collection too.....cant seem to throw them away either.

A Lifestyle Blog where Fashion, Décor & Cooking “connect”

Becky said...

I hate throwing away magazines too! Even when I was 10, I would collect all my Girl Talks.


Becky
xx

http://www.beckybedbug.blogspot.com

Claudi said...

Love your hair.

Mochi Beaucoup Giveaway @ WLDHRTS

Blogging tips