Friday, October 15, 2010

Grumpy-pants




So I finally have stuff to post and it's been like a bazillion years, but does my internet want to cooperate? NOOOO SIR! Also, I am sooo grumpy, but it is because I'm stressed. My poor boyfriend. He came home last night and I just whined about money and then started crying because I hated my legs more than usual. Then I would just get mad when he would try to comfort me, because deep down I knew I was being ridiculous! Pity Parties really only have one guest, and that guest is yourself.

BUT I am a little bit more cheerful, because I finally had a chance to take pictures! I actually took pictures two days in a row! I will probably post again tonight, after I have dinner with my Dear Ashley. Going to one of my favorite places: Rosebud on Capitol Hill. Capitol Hill is probably Center Of The Universe #2. London is Center Of The Universe #1

About the outfit. I've been wearing this new tweed jacket like 3+ times a week. It fits so perfectly!! Found the shorts at a swap meet in Houston. They came with a jacket, but I decided it was too big, so I swapped it on Chictopia.com. Now I have to ship it to Japan :(

3 comments:

Kara said...

Yay! You're back! Sorry to hear about the sadfest though :( we all have our days and hey, that's what boyfriends are for am I right??
I love that blazer and those shorts! a great style and colour. too bad the jacket was too big! :)

xo

Anonymous said...

I've missed you! I love the jacket with these shorts.

And the boyfriends really can't win when we are in these moods. The criticism is culturally imposed and guys have never experienced it.

Kirstin said...

I love this yellow, it is my fav. I need more of it! I missed being inspired by you, thank goodness you are back!

Blogging tips