Monday, August 2, 2010

This






Have any of you ever worked with kids? They are merciless. I want to wear this pantsuit so bad, but not this week. I am nannying and I have a feeling I would never hear the end of it from the two boys I'm watching. Somewhere in their short lives they decided they were clothes/make-up/shoe experts. "Oh yes, thank you 12-year-old boy, you probably know best when it comes to eye make-up. I will never do it like that again." (Ridiculous!) The pantsuit is a little wild and I'm sure their little developing brains could not handle it.

In these photos:
Vintage pantsuit
Agnes B. men's shirt
Sam Edelman flats
Vintage Ellen Tracy blazer
New Look wedges
Handmade shell earrings

5 comments:

Kara said...

hahaha that pantsuit is awesome and don't you let any 12 year old boy (or any child for that matter) tell you otherwise!
i don't like children so if one insults me i will insult it right back...i should probably work on that.
great outfit regardless! :)

xo

Marion said...

This is your mom :-) what a kick-in-the-pants...love your creativity~!

CatieBeatty said...

Hahaha, hi Ma!!

Thanks Kara. I ended up getting critiqued anyway. I was wearing a red skirt and a tank top! I was like "You are a 12-year-old boy! You know nothing!" Well, not quite those words, but it's what I wanted to say.

Karla Watson said...

Those pants are awesome! And the fashion expert thing unfortunately isn't limited to 12 year old boys. Everyone's a critic these days.

devilishlypleasurable said...

hahah . . well, never trust the recommendations of most developing brains!

that blazer is rockin' btw

Blogging tips