Monday, August 16, 2010

Jane Birkin





Before the days of "I can't be seen wearing the same thing twice!" This basket is with her in many photos, and trust me, it is not an Hermes. Its frequent presence in her photos makes her seem more reachable; more relatable.

Most of us have that one accessory or t-shirt, or that one pair of shoes that we love forever. They make us feel relaxed and confident. When the rest of you is itching for an image change, you put them on and are reminded of who you are and what you love about yourself. Remember to think of that t-shirt, that bag, or that pair of shoes as your trademark!

4 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Hello...I agree, basics never go out of style:)

minnja said...

Beautiful Jane <3

Hugs
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I agree! What's the object that makes you feel like yourself?

CatieBeatty said...

My Obey coat. It always goes with anything I'm wearing and has a very flattering shape to it. It has a way of completeing an outfit. Also, my green vintage flats, but they're on their last legs (lol)

Blogging tips