Sunday, March 15, 2015

Look of the Day: Double Denim & A Hat!

 Well, I think this is the last time I'll wear these mom jeans. They're too big, which is a pain. It takes so much work to find pants and jeans that fit me the right way. Maybe if I just track down a smaller size, but they're vintage so that's easier said than done.

I've been getting sick a lot. I feel like I go to the doctor once a week. It's more obnoxious than anything, though. Lordy, I need a vacation! Trevor and I are thinking Palm Springs in June. Have you been? Also, I'll probably go visit Trevor in the Bay Area at the beginning of next month. I can't wait!

 The top is courtesy of Oasap. I love the little white polka dots!

Vintage hat - Oasap Polka Dot Blouse - Vintage belt & bag - Thrifted mom jeans - Vintage American Optic Sunglasses

3 comments:

Kitsune-kun said...

The jeans actually look really cute on you! I love this outfit<3 i've been constantly sick as well- basically the worst. Get well soon!

Keit said...

It's that time of the year, when you feel unrealistically positive about the weather and go outside wearing light, flowy dresses, while it's raining cats and dogs :D We've got lots of people sick here too!
Never been to Palm Springs, sounds rad and exotic! :D
Adore the mom jeans, I don't see them being too big, love your brown flats too, every time I see them I have an urge to go and find a similar pair!

Unknown said...

The double denim looks fantastic! What a cute polka dot top too. I bet it'll go with a ton of things. Plus I love your red hat.

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

Blogging tips