Sunday, March 29, 2015

Look of the Day: Striped Sun Dress & A Picnic Basket


The day I took these photos it was 70 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT. I had the day off and it was just heavenly! I got my hair did, went thrift shopping, then had a "picnic" at Whole Foods. When Trevor comes home for a visit, I'm gonna pack up my new picnic basket (it fits wine bottles perfectly) and drag him to Golden Gardens. That is, if this weather sticks around!


 I've been so bummed out this past year, but I'm finally feeling like myself again. My vitamin D & magnesium levels were low, so I'm fixing that with supplements and more time outside. My doctor also has me on a low dose of anti-depressants for heart palpitations. Scary right?? The doctor took one look at me, though, and was like "I can tell you, it's not your heart. It's anxiety." They did an EKG anyway and it was totally normal. I'll take anxiety over a heart problem any day! Now I need to focus on self-care. 

Yoga & Exercise
Sunshine
Veggies & Fruit
More laughing!

I'm hoping to be done with doctor visits for a while. It's Spring and it's time for adventure!




H&M Cardigan - Old Navy Dress - Vintage American Optical Sunglasses - Vintage Xhilaration Sandals - Vintage Straw Basket

3 comments:

Cecille said...

you look lovely :X

cecilleblog.blogspot.com.es

CatieBeatty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ugh anxiety! It's such a pain. I had to deal with it back in 2009. It was so bad I had a lymph node in my neck swell and k had to get a biopsy done to make sure it wasn't cancer. It's so crazy how anxiety affects your body. Glad you're getting it under control!

I've been loving this weather too! So perfect for picnics and summer dresses.

<3
Toni

Blogging tips