Monday, March 9, 2015

Look of the Day: Polka Dots & Peacock Silk

look of the day, silk, vintage, catie beatty, fleur d'elise, polka dots, polka dot cardigan

Big news! Well, at least for me! My husband landed a new job in San Francisco! It's only temporary, though, so I won't be moving. But it does mean more traveling for me! He'll be there till November and I plan on flying down once a month. I'm thrilled about the adventuring, but not so much about all the time apart. How have you handled a long-distance relationship? I know people do it all the time, so I'd love to hear any tips you might have!

look of the day, silk, vintage, catie beatty, fleur d'elise, polka dots, polka dot cardigan
About the outfit. I've been wearing this pretty regularly, except with one change: the top. I have two very similar silk blouses, but one is a tad greener. Since they're so similar, I've decided to sell one; the nicer one! It's from Classiques for Nordstrom, and if you're interested, you can find more info about it here!

look of the day, silk, vintage coach, catie beatty, fleur d'elise, outfit details,
Nordstrom Silk Top - H&M Cardigan - GAP highwaisted pants - thrifted belt & bag - Madewell cuff - American Deadstock sunglasses

3 comments:

Ladies in Navy said...

you look so gorgeous! perfect styling!
ladies in navy

Keit said...

Really digging these awesome flats! *_* Need a pair like that! And of course the whole outfit is wonderful! Love the mix of orange and teal.
I'm not good at distance relationships, but that's because the relationship wasn't working out even when we weren't apart :D

Unknown said...

Congrats to your husband! Long distance sucks a lot, I won't lie. At least it's only temporary and there'll be an end in sight.

Also I love this outfit. It's the perfect casual look. Your top is a gorgeous color and I really like your cardigan too.

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

Blogging tips