Saturday, August 10, 2013

Look of the Day: Yellow Jacket

Oasap, blonde, summer, fashion, street style, in style, vintage
August is always a month full of celebrations! All my best friends from high school celebrate their birthdays this month. Then I have 3 cousins, 3 aunts, and one uncle who have birthdays. And don't forget my birthday! I just got this white skirt from Oasap so I have a fun party skirt that I can easily mix and match for any celebratory event. For this look, I thought a yellow blazer would be bright and festive paired with stripes.

Oasap, blonde, summer, fashion, street style, in style, vintage, yellow, blazer

Oasap, blonde, summer, fashion, street style, in style, vintage, yellow, blazerOasap, blonde, summer, fashion, street style, in style, vintage, yellow, blazer

Oasap Skirt - Chico striped top - Truth & Pride silk blazer (similar) - Vintage beaded purse - Madewell suede flats - Rivet & Sway glasses 

8 comments:

Thrifted Shift said...

You look great! I have an August b-day, too!

Anonymous said...

This blazer is absolutely stunning on you- love the color and the cut. You look so chic!

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

Anonymous said...

I love yellow! It's my favorite color. The blazer looks so fresh paired with the white skirt and stripes. Such a fun summery look! <3

toni

Ladies in Navy said...

this is darling! love the color
kw ladies in navy

Anonymous said...

The jacket is a perfect complement to the look! Amazing shade of yellow.

Unknown said...

LOVE the yellow blazer! Looks great against the whit skirt :)

Veloria in Velvet
www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

Keit said...

Wow, so many birthdays :D

Fantastic ensemble, the yellow really makes everything pop ^_^

Unknown said...

Oh chica! You look so fantastic in this yellow combo! So fresh and wonderful! Those wedges are SO beautiful- I can't wait to see how you'll style them for the fall. :) XO!

Courtney

http://cupcakeobsessions.blogspot.com/

Blogging tips