Saturday, August 17, 2013

Look of the Day: Denim & Plaid

baseball cap, denim, casual, street style, denim, plaid skirt, vintage, oasap, blonde pixie cut
 I've had this obsession with blue lately. I want everything made of denim, chambray, or oxford. I'm this close to redecorating my house in nothing but french ticking. I'll have to control myself, though, and be satisfied with the kitchen towels I bought at Ikea. I also just found a fantastic pair of vintage denim tennis shoes that fit with the blue theme perfectly.

vintage, denim, indigo, blue, retro, sneakers, tennis shoes, stripes, seattle, fashion
Aren't the striped laces cute? Too bad I didn't find them a day earlier, because they woulda been perfect for this outfit.

baseball cap, denim, casual, street style, denim, plaid skirt, vintage, oasap, blonde pixie cut
I was recently invited to join the Oasap blogger program and I used my credit to get this shirt. It's the exact spelling of my niece's name. My sister used the french spelling, Mathilde, since it was our great-great-grandmother's name. It's not exactly a common spelling in America, so it was funny to see it on a shirt!

baseball cap, denim, casual, street style, denim, plaid skirt, vintage, oasap, blonde pixie cut
Oasap Bike Tee - GAP denim jacket - vintage plaid skirt (similar) - Thrifted hat - Madewell suede flats - Forever21 sunglasses

3 comments:

Ladies in Navy said...

what great shoes!
kw ladies in navy

Unknown said...

This outfit is awesome! I love how your denim jacket looks with the pleated skirt! I think I need to wear something like this as soon as it's cool enough for a jacket!

Keit said...

Oh dear, I know what you mean. I've been drooling over everything that is denim :D

Fantastic top and sunnies, and that skirt is sublime!!!! ^_^

Blogging tips