Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Look of the Day: Polka Dot Party

american apparel, oasap, vintage, polka dots, sun hat, sunglasses, skirt, street style, summer fashion, seattle, fleur d'elise
 I want to host another tea party! A garden party would be the perfect thing. If the patio behind my apartment was a little bigger and a little more private, I would host it there. I've been working on tidying it up. I've planted more poppies, some succulents, nasturtiums, and a big, yellow daisy-type flower. As you can see, though, my weedwacker can't keep up with the warm weather. The grass is out of control!

american apparel, oasap, vintage, polka dots, sun hat, sunglasses, skirt, street style, summer fashion, seattle, fleur d'elise
Thanks to Oasap  for the blouse, the sunglasses, and the outfit inspiration. All of which led to the tea party inspiration, of course.

sunglasses, in style, summer, stripes, oasap, accessories, seattle, fleur d'elise
I just love the shape of these!

...And lets all wish Frida a very Happy 10th Birthday!
corgi, chihuahua, dog, seattle, puppy
I can't believe she's 10! It happens to be her Golden Birthday, so I am going to try to do something special. Unfortunately, her back has been bothering her and we think she had a stroke (it's the best diagnoses for her droopy face), so it's going to be a quiet birthday. Maybe I will cook her a steak and we can watch a movie... Ok, I'll watch the movie.

Oasap Polka Dot Blouse - Oasap Chic Sunglasses  - American Apparel Skirt - Vintage Belt - MIA Audrey Flats - Thrifted Straw Hat

6 comments:

Sandra McGrew said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute! I hope she's feeling better soon. :( Love this outfit so much! It's fun and adorable! And if it weren't 1000 degrees here, I would totally be inspired to throw a tea party too. Do it!
xo-Sandra
www.littlerockbigstyle.com

rosaria de caro said...

really cute outfit !
Sheis

Ladies in Navy said...

so cute! love the dots on dots
kw, ladies in navy

MILEX said...

love!!

Zoha Fatima said...

Your outfit is so cute! I love the belt on the dress!
Please check out:-
www.wardrobe09.blogspot.com
for our new "guest blogging" session.
XxX!!
<3

Unknown said...

Aw happy birthday to Frida! So sorry to hear she may have had a stroke. We're pretty sure that's what happened to our bulldog. I guess it's more common than I thought.

Anyway, this outfit is so adorable. I love how you've made a polka dot dress out of the two dotty pieces! Those sunglasses are wonderful too!

Blogging tips