Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Country Escape: Part 1

Life is never easy, but I must say that I have a pretty blessed one. My nannying job is done, probably forever. Sad as that may be (I miss those kids terribly!), it's left me open to new jobs and adventures, like visiting my mom and sisters in Olympia. A couple weeks ago, I stayed for a few days to help out while my sister was away at a crew tournament. These pictures were taken then. 

baby animal, overall shorts, denim, straw hat, summer, catie beatty, spring, blonde
This is Donnie Dark Goat.

baby animals, kids, goats, farm, sunny, photography, catie beatty

Levi's, denim shorts, baby animals, farm, street style, stripes, catie beatty
They are so cute! I wish they didn't all grow into big, stinky jerks.

 Tilly used to share George's lunch, but at 3, she's not so into sharing hers.

poppy, flower, purple, photography, nature, gardening, catie beatty

field, nature, dress up, fairy, kid

dew drops, fennel, nature, photography, gardening, catie beatty,
Fennel

Blue hair, short hair styles, plaid, street style, bunny, baby animal, rabbits, farm
My little sister with a ball of fluff and claws

 Speaking of blessings, these trips wouldn't be possible without my husband. He stays home and works while I get to go laze around and eat crepes. If that's not love, I don't know what is. Thank you, Mr. Jordan.

6 comments:

Sandra McGrew said...

Awwww....how sweet are these pics?! Glad you got to spend some quality time with your fam and adorbable goats!
xo-Sandra
www.littlerockbigstyle.com

Caitlin M. Peterson of the (ef)Face said...

These photos are gorgeous...full of heart! And I actually love goats haha

xoxox
theefface.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Very lovely pics ;)
www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

Goats can be so darn cute- these little guys are especially cute. Looks like a great family bonding time.

Anonymous said...

Such sweet photos! I love the photo of you holding "Donnie Dark Goat" haha, one of my favorite films!

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

lovely photos! And I agree that getaway from big city for a few days is like recharging yourself <3

Blogging tips