Friday, June 22, 2012

Look of the Day: jersey maxi dress & floral lace

Haven't had one of these in a while...

Friday Fashion Fact
The leather used for Coach bags was developed based on baseball glove leather, and not saddle leather (like I always thought it was!)
Read more on the Wikipedia page





 Forever21 moto jacket (similar) - Forever21 bracelet (similar) - H&M lace top (similar) -  H&M jersey maxi dress (similar) - Vintage Coach Mini Willis (similar) - Thrifted hat and shoes - Forever21 sunglasses


9 comments:

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

such an amazing outfit! I followed you from Chictopia, so you've got a new follower :)


chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

Thrifted Shift said...

This moto jacket is making your whole outfit for me, you look especially wonderful today!
--TS

gs said...

oooh - love this outfit - especially the first outfit!

-Gillian
www.oystervintage.com

Paula said...

love that top! so girly!

Lizzie said...

Such a lovely mix of fabrics!! I esp. adore that cute beanie :)

xo
Lizzie

placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

Caroline Susanto said...

Love your beanie dear ^^

Caroline
http://missoline.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I adore that maxi! Jersey is just so comfortable and light for summer. And you can never go wrong with a vintage Coach bag! You look so cute! <3

toni

Ashley said...

Gorgeous vintage Coach bag. I haven't liked there modern stuff, but now that they're returning to vintage styles, I could see myself carrying one. Of course, I'd rather find a vintage one. Vintage is always better =)

Sarah | Cable Car Couture said...

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Robyn? Have I? Somehow I think I did... She's only the killingest pop star on the planet, so it's a good comparison.

Darling!

Sarah
Cable Car Couture

Blogging tips