Friday, June 15, 2012

Look of the Day: Happy Friday!

Finally! Yes, finally, sitting down to do some blogging.
A couple weeks ago, I walked into one of the local thrift stores and immediately spotted this denim gem. In my mind, a denim romper is like the ultimate romper. And what luck! It fits perfectly!

 What a great week it's been! Finally got some painting done (coming to the blog soon!), went swimming, my feet have been almost pain-free, and today I had Lunch with my friend, Ellen! Tomorrow, I get to go garage sale-ing with my dad and then will have dinner with the in-laws. Life is good. I hope you all are having as good a week as I am :)
If not, you should cheer yourself up by visiting Finch & Sparrow and buying yourself something nice :) Use the discount code "FLEUR12" to get 15% off your purchase!


Thrifted Limited Romper (similar) - J.Crew Cotton Cardigan (similar) - Vintage leather bag - Black Flats (similar) - H&M flower brooch - Forever21 bracelets (similar #1 and similar #2)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the romper and the lovely flower! I don't think this is a look I could get away with anymore...

Daysha said...

Cutest romper ever! Love how you're wearing it :)
xx
Daysha ♥

Iqra said...

love the denim romper, it's so chic !

xoxo,
Iqra

masaladiary.blogspot.com

Becky said...

You look super cute!

Becky
xx

http://www.beckybedbug.com

Jovana said...

I love Ur combinations, Ur hair is amazing!

Julia said...

Sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead of you!

That romper was a great find & I love it with that blazer

unitedcolorsofaggie said...

ohhhhhhhhh the denim romper wonderful!!! the clutch is amazing too!!!

grlcreative.com.mx said...

love this outfit
amazing

Join my giveaway :)

www.ontomywardrobe.com

Ashley said...

You must've gotten the denim memo, hehe! Actually, I've been wearing something denim every day this summer. Glad it's having such a moment in fashion. I really like the pale peach color with the denim. I'll have to try that combo.

Thrifted Shift said...

Happy Friday! Love that flower!
--TS

Margaret said...

This is so sweet - love the pop of colour x Marg

Caroline Susanto said...

I love your denim jumper <3 btw, I always love your hair! You look great! :)

Caroline
http://missoline.blogspot.com/

Emanuel I. said...

Gorgeous look!
The flower & the clutch are HOT!!!
:D

Blogging tips