Sunday, June 10, 2012

HiLo Dress by Night

As easily as this dress can be styled casually, it can also be dressed up for a date night or wedding reception. All I've done is added heels and a jacket and switched up the jewelry a little bit. By removing the strap on the bag, I now have an adorable little clutch!


Gosh, I love these wedges! 

Since I went for such bright nails and a matching neon bracelet, I thought it would be best to keep the rest of the jewelry simple. These handmade earrings were perfect! With short hair, I can't wear huge, flashy earrings anymore, and hoop styles are usually out, but these were just the right size.
Delicate, refined, and artfully made by the boutiques' owner, these added just the right amount of fancy :)

And look how easy it is to style an outfit featuring neons and neutrals! With the smallest touch of neon you can make any outfit right on trend!

Don't forget to take advantage of the discount code FLEUR12! You can get 15% off both online and in-store!

Bliss HiLo Dress - Grommet Clutch - H&M draped blazer (similar) - H&M necklace as bracelet (similar) - Thrifted leather belt - Canvas Wedges - Neil E. Silverman Gold Earrings

Photographs by Maria Gunawan & Praisely Jonatan

12 comments:

gs said...

I actually thought just the opposite when I cut my hair short - I was like now I have to find a bunch of statement earrings! lol. Althought I do have an affinity for minimalist jewelry. Love the neon bracelet too!

-Gillian
www.oystervintage.com

Natasha Fatah said...

Love your gorgeous outfit, and your beautiful haircut!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

L'ora dell'abbraccio said...

Hi!!!! I saw you on chicisimo and I love so much your style!!!
I have a new blog if you want come to see it
http://elibiostyle.blogspot.it/

Now I follow you..
Elisa
Kiss

Ashley said...

Those earrings ARE perfect! I've been looking for something like them myself.

Julia said...

Both the day & night versions look great, it's such a lovely dress & the neon looks great with it xo

Caroline Susanto said...

you look so pretty and feminime in this post! <3

Caroline
http://missoline.blogspot.com/

Plot Twist Diary said...

ahhhh! lovely lovely, that's what you are <3

Fashion Lookbook said...

Beautiful dress. Love the color.

L'ora dell'abbraccio said...

On my blog I have a small gift to you :)
Kiss
http://elibiostyle.blogspot.it/

Cee said...

I think I might love the nighttime version of this look even more than the daytime version! The addition of those delicate earrings and the neon bracelet (and nails!) dress it up beautifully, but it's still casual enough to look truly comfortable for an evening out on the town with food and friends :)
xox,
Cee

Lizzie said...

I adore this night time look so much!! The styling is so beautiful...and those earrings!!!! Love!!!!

Your short hair is too stinkin' cute btw :)

xo
Lizzie

placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

mispapelicos said...

You look beautiful beyond words in that dress, so you are going to PINTEREST, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Blogging tips