Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Look of the Day: Boho Prep

 Forgot about this look! I styled it around the same time as this look, so I didn't want to post it immediately. 
I mentioned last week that I've been working on a project with a local boutique. Two big blog posts about that are coming soon, so stay on the look-out! In the mean time, I'm off to get a pedicure! Hurrah! 
Vintage leather fringe jacket (similar)- Forever21 trousers - Felicee leopard print belt - vintage Coach bag (similar) - vintage Nine West shoes (similar) - Forever21 bracelets & glasses - vintage boys' shirt (similar)

6 comments:

Justyna said...

this is so lovely! adoring this look on you!

Julia said...

You have such great stle Catie.

I love the coloured shoes with this outfit xo

Thrifted Shift said...

You look great in this color combination! Are you going to show us your pedicure?
--TS

CatieBeatty said...

LOL no pedicure pictures cuz the polish is so pale it wouldn't show up!

gs said...

i do love that jacket - it adds an undeniable dose of bad-assery to any outfit!

-Gillian
www.oystervintage.com

Ashley said...

Boho prep...now that's an oxymoron, and you totally make it work!

Blogging tips