Friday, December 28, 2012

Look of the Day: black+blue+fur

fur hat, seattle, street style, winter fashion, in style, fleur d'elise, blonde
What day is it?? Where am I? I feel so out of it! I guess it always like this after the holidays, but I think it's even worse because I've been gone so much. I spent Christmas in California with my husband and our friends. We stayed in San Jose for the most part and then Napa Valley for one night. I ate so much good food and got to spend so much time with some of my favorite people. I wish I could have had my whole family around for Christmas, but there's always next year. I'll post photos from the trip in the next couple days.

How was your  Christmas? Wonderful and magical, I hope!

fur hat, seattle, street style, winter fashion, in style, fleur d'elise, blonde

fur hat, seattle, street style, winter fashion, in style, fleur d'elise, blonde

fur hat, seattle, street style, winter fashion, in style, fleur d'elise, blonde, pixie cut


fur hat, seattle, street style, winter fashion, in style, fleur d'elise, blonde, pixie cut
Rabbit fur hat (similar) - H&M blazer (similar) - vintage sweatshirt - Uniqlo HeatTech shirt - BDG pants - H&M bag - thrifted flats

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hat is so cute!! It's sad that you were in my state but still sort of far away. :( LOL. Glad you had a good Christmas though. Christmas was good here too. It was nice having our own day to just us three. Ever since my son was born, we've had Christmases with others, so it was nice to relax with just us. Have a good weekend! <3

toni

Tori said...

That bag is amazing!!
-Tori
www.fashiontrendsmore.com

citizen rosebud said...

Whoa. Let's just say cobalt blue IS your color. Looking fresh and gorgeous as usual. Glad to hear you had a good holiday- here's to your healthy and happy 2013! xo. Bella Q

Anonymous said...

pretty fur.. and your bag is so great! ;)Irene Wibowo

Unknown said...

beautiful outfit!!
maybe you would like to follow each other!! let me know

Happy New Year !!

www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

Unknown said...

Such a casual, classy outfit. I love the blue color of your sweatshirt. It's a very pretty shade on you!

Emmett Katherine said...

Cute had, it would be perfect up here with all of our snow and winter weather! Very chic & streamlined look :)

Blogging tips