Monday, December 31, 2012

A Year of Fashion: 12 Looks from 2012

January.
snow, winter, fashion, beret, blonde, short hair, fur, vintage
It snowed

February.
blonde, short hair, wedges, spring, fashion, vintage, fleur d'elise
We had a strange warm spell. It was very pleasant.

March.
neon, short hair, polka dots, spring, chambray, vintage, fashion, fleur d'elise
My dark haired days were numbered

April.
fleur d'elise, blonde, short hair, spring, fashion, polka dots, seattle
Back to blonde!

May.
fleur d'elise, blonde, short hair, pixie cut, boho, leather, maxi dress
My hair was almost purple here. I loved it.

June.
fleur d'elise, seattle, street style, hilo, dress, summer, fashion, wedges
I did a local photo shoot!

July.

My cousin got married.

August.
fleur d'elise, pattern mixing, leopard print, blonde, short hair, coach, vintage
Probably my favorite look from the whole year.

September.
fno, summer fashion, macarons, blonde, short hair, flats
What I wore to FNO

October.
fall fashion, 2012, in style, denim, madewell
A nice homeless look for Autumn

November.
obama, seattle, leopard print, forever 21, fall fashion
Election season comes to an end.

December.
christmas, party, winter, fashion, rivet and sway, holiday, beret
Finished off the year with another local photo shoot

What a year!! I hope yours has been filled with love and happiness and I hope 2013 is no different! Here's to the New Year!

9 comments:

Tori said...

Love all of these looks! :)
-Tori
www.fashiontrendsmore.com

dcresider said...

Perfection my dear. You look fab.

Unknown said...

<3 I loved each one of those looks! Have a magnificent New Year!

Hugs,
C.

Selina said...

Such a cute post!

Cee said...

Happy New Year, Catie! I swear, your hair is your best accessory, it makes every single one of these outfits just perfect :) I can't wait to see what's in store for you in 2013.
xox,
Cee

Unknown said...

What a lovely recap, stunning!

Nana said...

I love all looks! Happy new year<3

whenfrankiesaidyes said...

Wow I´m glad that I found your blog is amazing really.I love you hair ♥

http://whenfrankiesaidyes.blogspot.cz/
Have a nice day Frankie

RedPoppy said...

Hiya Catie! I know it's been a while, and thank you so much for your comments on my blog last. I absolutely love these ensembles, you are incredibly chic and sophisticated and you simply look trop mignon! xo
RedPoppy

Blogging tips