Tuesday, October 11, 2011

polka dot capacity

You know how sometimes you're like "I really like ______, I should buy more of it," and then eventually you realize you have rain boots, an ipad case, three skirts, two umbrellas,a sweatshirt, and a pair of pants in _______? Well, this is what has happened with me and polka dots. I was totally convinced I needed more polka dots in my life (I blame Marc Jacobs and Stella McCartney), until I realized I was at polka dot capacity. If it rains I will either have to go without an umbrella or without rain boots,for fear of looking crazy. I will be the polka dot version of Crazy Cat Lady or Crazy Purple Lady.

However, I would not give up my newest polka dot item for the World.

Ta-da!! Polka dot pants!

Out of all the great stuff I ordered from Felicee, these were what I was looking forward to the most! I was not disappointed. They fit great, despite my "generous" calves, and the fabric is oh-so-soft. And like everything else on Felicee, they're super affordable and cost me just under $22.


Something else I noticed, they actually do the opposite of what I thought they would do and provide a bit of camouflage for my rounder parts, haha.

They are the perfect addition to my wardrobe. Neutral color, classic pattern, and a ton of fun!


In these photos:
H&M coat
Thrifted oxford shirt
Felicee polka dot trousers
American Apparel leather pouch

8 comments:

mochaccinoland said...

YAY to polka dots ♥ ♥ ♥

i know exactly what u mean! my closet is so full of polka dots and mustard yellow!!! when i look at my recent outfits photos, i'm definitely edging towards being a crazy yellow woman! LOL!

Lowri said...

I love polka dots lately!! Don't know if I'm quite as obsessed as you yet lol! Absolutely love those trousers though!!

The Deer Head

x

decimal shoes said...

cute pants :D
I definitely will following you if you follow me :D
Decimal Shoes

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE your polkas!!! My daughter bought me a pair from F21, your post reminded me I never took them out of the bag, lol.

Statements in Fashion:A Funky Little Fashion Blog

amahabamode said...

Thanks for your feedback!I'm very excited because I love your blog and your style!

I really like your hair cut and how you combine clothes.

Excuse my english!

A big Kiss!

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

I'm the same, except I keep buying the exact same item of clothing then realising I already had it. Those pants are awesome.

Kirstin said...

You are so adorable! Love this look! I love that classic blazer on you!

sherri said...

Wow you great style and I love you hair! You pull it off well! I want to try cutting my hair that short someday!

sherri from
SHERRI AMOUR

Blogging tips