Friday, October 14, 2011

cinnamon and sheer



This is one of my favorite outfits. I try not to wear it too often because 1. I want to keep the skirt in good condition (I got married in it!) and 2. I am not in middle school anymore and have learned to not wear the same outfit everyday.


I think the colors, contrast, and textures are perfectly balanced. Plus, it also features my favorite hat and top.



The newest addition to the outfit are these lovely leaf earrings from Felicee.com. They are punched from metal and add delicate glitz without being gaudy. The size helps with this and, despite my short hair, aren't too long. I'm not sure what kind of metal they are, but my sensitive ears haven't reacted to them yet. Good sign!


In this look:
Vintage hat
J.Crew cotton cardigan
Chico Design top
American Apparel sheer maxi skirt
Vintage Coach purse
Felicee earrings

9 comments:

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

You look great. I hear you on wearing the same thing everyday. You don't want someone to say she always wearing that outfit

Collette Osuna said...

The skirt is gorgeous....its so hard to find a piece you love EVERYTHING about...this skirt would be it for me:) The color is perfect for you!!!


Statements in Fashion:A Funky Little Fashion Blog

Amber Lena said...

That hat is seriously adorable on you. I'm guessing you know that already. ;-)

This Charming Style said...

Oh my gosh, I actually adore this outfit! It must be hard not to wear it often ;) The styling is perfect. xx

amahabamode said...

Hi beatiful!
I love your look a good combination!The skirt is incredible!

I´m very happy for our friendship, ajaja!

Thanks for your coments, Kisses!

Mischel double W said...

i like your style so much!! original, like your blog, im your new follower from now on ;)

Jen Umm said...

drooling over the colour of our maxi!!
great blog btw!
http://www.styledecorum.com/

squidword said...

gorgeous dear!! you know i love your style from chictopia!! awesmoe stripes!! perfect maxi skirt!! my fave color!! following your great blog!!
http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

April Fashionreports said...

love your maxi skirt
nice outfit
follow my blog http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com/
if you like
I will follow you back

Blogging tips