Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Coral & Orchid

It's almost Spring, which means it's time for something new.


Time for some personal envelope pushing and more colors in my wardrobe! I found these tights, which are the exact shade of purple I hate the most, but thanks to these tights, I now love it!



During this photo session the lighting changed dramatically and I was able to get some really neat shots. They're so graphic.







What are your plans for your Spring wardrobe? What shapes and colors are you hoping to add? What are your favorite Spring trends right now?

In These Photos:
Thrifted DKNY tights
Thrifted H&M Dress
Thrifted Cocoon Sweater
Vintage Coral Necklace
Handmade Necklaces
Bamboo Heels

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i always love your looks dear! i can't believe i just found your blog! following now!! xx
http://violetheartsmanyshadesofpurple.blogspot.com

Collette Osuna said...

Love the shots....and the tights....way to rock them hunnie:)

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Free People Giveaway!!♥

Miriam said...

You look amazing! Love the colour of the tights. I find that happens to me too, someone will give me something and I'll think "meh" and then I'll try it on... and a whole new world of clothing is opened! Haha.
I'm hoping to get more orange in my wardrobe, even though it's a tricky one for me. And pastels, which I'm trying to convince myself can look good even though I'm pale and pastel-y myself! ;)
M xo

Baby Budget Blog said...

It works! I love it! Those tights are fab.!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Anonymous said...

Photo #3 is just excellent.

Unknown said...

love the purple tights!

Kara said...

LOVE these tights on you!!! Perfection! Kind of makes me want to give coloured tights a try...I have a blue pair but I've yet to really officially wear them! I have no idea what my favourite spring trends are because I've been on a self-imposed shopping ban for a month! lol But I would definitely say the mid to maxi length skirt! Can't get enough :)

xo

Thick Threads said...

Love these photos! very sexy outfit.

xox
A_riot

Blogging tips