Monday, November 8, 2010

Oh geez

I'm not dead, I swear! I lost count, but I'm pretty sure I worked like 14 days in a row. The only way someone can survive that is if the days are like 4 or 5 hours long. It always worked out that I was gone when there was good lighting. I've been shopping like crazy. I think it's the time of year (dark, cold, close to Christmas). I've found many treasures and had many adventures.

Anyway, I hope to have an actual post up soon. I miss it a lot.

Hope you have all been well :)

Always,
Catie

3 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Glad you are OK hunnie...Ive been wondering where you have been...missed seeing you:)

Take care and hurry back!!!

Stop by and say Hello ♥
Enter my Awesome ModCloth Giveaway

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing a few of your finds!

Julia said...

I've missed your posts!
I'll look forward to seeing your new goodies xo

Blogging tips