Friday, September 14, 2012

Look of the Day: Pants Season

in style, patterned pants, fall fashion, pixie cut, red lipstick, look of the day, seattle street style

The weather has cooled down a bit, so it’s time to break out the crazy pants. I always seem to wear them around this time of year. I think it’s probably because in the Spring I’m sick of pants and excited about wearing skirts and shorts. Now, the tables have turned, and it’s pants I’m excited about!

What are you excited to wear this Fall?

in style, patterned pants, fall fashion, pixie cut, red lipstick, look of the day, seattle street style
Don't forget to enter my giveaway! It ends in 4 days!


in style, patterned pants, fall fashion, pixie cut, red lipstick, look of the day, seattle street style
H&M Coat - Vintage striped shirt - Diesel denim vest - Vintage abstract print jumpsuit (similar & cuter) - Forever21 sunglasses - Vintage leather satchel (similar)

And now for my poor, neglected feature, Friday Fashion Facts!

Friday Fashion Facts:
As of 2011, American Vogue had a readership of 1,248,121. That's about half of Glamour's readership!

11 comments:

Caitlin M. Peterson of the (ef)Face said...

Wonderful pants! and your layering is perfection.
I also am totally in love with your bag.
I just bought a pair of patterned pants, myself! Super-excited to wear them...

xoxox
theefface.blogspot.com

Despina T. said...

wow super chic and fashionable.i adore your pants and bag.

Join my ZARA BAG GIVEAWAY!

Anonymous said...

I didn't even realize that was a jumpsuit! I love how you made them look like pants. And very fun pants at that. I'm starting to love crazy printed pants more and more. :) Gosh, what can't I wait to wear for fall? Everything!! I miss having options besides tanks and shorts. I'm so done with this weather. <3

toni

watermoolen said...

Wow, a jumpsuit Catie! It totally looks like those 80s vintage ones, great look, plus your signature red lips.

x Crystal
crystal dots.

Veronica said...

Love your look!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog!

xoxo
Veronica
www.chicallover.com

squidword said...

great layering and shoes!! love your bag and the print on your blue pants!!
mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

The Canon Girl said...

I really want to steal that jumpsuit, the print/color is just gorgeous. I'm pretty excited about pants too, together with wearing tights and some of my new, awesome coats for colder weather!

Ashley said...

Let me guess...your husband hates these pants, but we fashion bloggers all love them! hehe

Thrifted Shift said...

What a fabulous look! Yay for crazy pants!

MILEX said...

aww I am not gonna lie it I tell you I am totally in love now !

Karolina Klaudia Kurkiewicz said...

wow, amazing trousers - color and pattern <3

xoxo

Blogging tips